Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vintage Halloween Presents

Instead of candy, this October I bought myself some non-edible treats! I'll start with the least expensive to the most pricey. First, 2 Clara Bow dvds. One is her third speaking role in "The Saturday Night Kid", which also features Jean Harlow. It's one of Jeans first roles and she has one line in the whole movie. They're both so adorable! The other Clara dvd is "Call Her Savage", which was apparently her favorite role. Next I got a beautiful blue velvet 1940's vintage hat. It's so cute. Lastly, I bought the most gorgeous rayon 1940's dress. I'll have to post pictures soon! As for now, enjoy the Clara Halloween pic!

4 comments:

Siru said...

My treat was a bottle of energy drink - I need extra cash ! :'D

juliet xxx

Aimée - Vint Condition said...

I think I need to stop treating myself for the holiday season. I'm an out of control vintage shopper this month! There's just been too many good things on ebay. :)

Helena said...

Love the pic. :-) Happy Halloween!

Couture Carrie said...

Great idea! So love this pic too!

xoxox,
CC