Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vintage Clothing Sale!

Well, it's the time of year that I need to make room for new vintage goodies in my shop! From now until the end of the year, I will be taking 20% off everything in my vintage store (Proper Vintage Clothing). All you have to do is send me an email and I'll discount whatever item you would like. The link to my store is in the sidebar to the left.

I have posted a photo of a 1930's dressing gown that I just got. It's so delicate and beautiful! I still can't believe how glamorous women used dress when they were getting ready to get dressed! That sounds funny. Hence the "dressing gown".

4 comments:

Siru said...

Oh, now I know what I'll do for the rest of the day!

juliet xxx

Couture Carrie said...

So lovely!

xoxox,
CC

Kira Aderne said...

really interesting retro dress :)

a kiss!!

Mrs Munster said...

Beautiful dress. I would love to have the time every day to get ready and walk around in silky dressing gowns. Modern days just don't have that glamour. Maybe that's just what we need in life.