Friday, October 21, 2011

1950's Dress & Swimsuit


I know summer is over, but I just got a 1950's swimsuit and dress. I thought I would add them to my webstore anyways, because the sun is shining somewhere in the world! I like the 50's pink dress because it's casual but really pretty. The black 1950's bathing suit I love, because these type of swimsuits are so flattering on! I have an almost identical one to this, otherwise I would have kept it. I don't know if it's the boning in these 1950's swimsuits or the ruching, but they make your figure look amazing!

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What immensely lovely finds! I'd joyfully sport both of those great 1950s pieces, too (especially the pink dress, as pink is my very favourite colour).

I'm all for shopping for vintage clothes in the off-season. The selection and prices are often better, plus then you have extra reasons to look forward to summer next year.

Many thanks for your blog comment over at Chronically Vintage today, my dear, I really appreciate your visit.


Wishing you a gorgeous weekend,
Jessica