Saturday, September 01, 2007

Vintage Lingerie

Love it or hate it? I absolutely love vintage lingerie. Which is hillarious, because my sister and I used to kill ourselves laughing at my grandmas old bullet bras. We honestly thought it was the funniest thing in the world. Now I find myself searching online for them.
I found the nicest 1950's bra the other day, it was still in its original package with a cute little brochure. Typically, I went to find it again and it had sold!
I need to start being more of an impulse buyer, all this sitting around and thinking it over is not helping my vintage collection grow!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Love it! I love everthing you show us! YOu've got great taste : )

Amy said...

I love it too! I've been after a vintage corset for ages, they go for so much though *sigh*

Frasier said...

Hi
I absolutely love it!Its nostalgic
There are women in India who still wear those tailored bras that come to a razor edge point!
When I go home to visit I will have to get you one!!There used to be door to door salesmen selling those!
Also my mother-in-law gave me some old lingerie that she never wore.It still had ancient tags on them.I need to post those

miss vintage love said...

"When I go home to visit I will have to get you one!!There used to be door to door salesmen selling those!"

Wow! That's so amazing! Door to door salesmen? They need to come to my door!
You've gotta post pics of the lingerie your mother-in-law gave you!

Frasier said...

I used to be so embarassed when those salespeople came selling them...they also sold panties!I think it was because some women are modest and hated going to the store
Will post the stuff