Thursday, September 13, 2007

Vintage 50's Poodle Skirt

Does anybody actually have an original 1950's vintage poodle skirt?
Saw this picture of one online today. I see the costumes everywhere, but it must be rare to find an original poodle skirt.
I have something better though. I have a authentic 50's gingham poodle dress with little rhinestones on it! It's the most unique and adorable vintage dress, but unfortunately I don't have a picture yet! I know, excuses, excuses. But seriously, once I finally move, I'll unpack the rest of my vintage clothing and post it!

6 comments:

WendyB said...

I've never seen a poodle dress! Looking forward to the picture.

Frasier said...

It is gorgeous.
My mother-in-law talked about it...I wish she had saved some !
I finally took some pics of the lingerie and will post them

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

awww such a cute skirt!

Frasier said...

I love the new look

Gina said...

Those are great. I have a modern version, not the real thing. Can't wait to see your picture!

jungle dream pagoda said...

Looking forward to that poodle dress pic! I have a felt circle pony skirt,and another felt circle skirt from the 50's that was wore at a Deb ball here in Dallas,so there is all this oil derricks and tex stuff on it,I probably need to post it some day!