Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Vintage Sixties Style

I finally saw Factory Girl. I know, I'm way behind in the times but I've been trying to catch up on my 1930's movies! So, of course I loved this movie because of the vintage clothes! I think Sienna Miller did a pretty decent job as Edie Sedgwick. Her 1960's makeup was incredible, and I love how every outfit was accessorized! Not one article of clothing looked plain, or boring. I notice that in most newer movies, people are dressed nice but boring. Plain shirt, plain pants, etc. Do you know what I mean? Or maybe I'm just obsessed with every other era except the one I live in.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't wait to see factory girl as I'm a big Edie Sedgwick fan. Did Guy Pierce do any good as Andy Warhol?

miss vintage love said...

I thought he was fabulous...I actually didn't expect too much from this movie for some reason, but I was pleasantly surprised!
xoxo

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I haven't seen the movie yet but from the pictures i've seen it seems like her outfits and her makeup was breathtaking!