Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Coffee Time!





Having coffee has always been such a comforting and relaxing thing for me. It's one of those things I look forward to, even though I have it every day. I remember going to my grandmother's and great aunt's house when I was really young, and they always had a huge pot of coffee going. They would finish off the pot in no time at all, and then they'd start another one! Maybe that's how they got so much knitting done? Anyhow, here are some cute pictures of coffee culture from the 1920's to the 1950's.

1 comment:

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a wonderfully charming post! Coffee is such a mainstay of everyday life, yet it rarely gets as much lovely vintage attention lavished on it as you have in this fun roundup of images.


Oodles of hugs & happy Saturday wishes,
Jessica