Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Vintage New Year!



Hope everyone had a great Christmas & New Years! I got some fabulous vintage clothing & retro items over the holidays. But best of all was a ton of photos my dad gave me of my grandmother and her friends in the 40's and 50's. There's some great 1940's dresses and other vintage clothing shown in the pics. I just wish I had all her old clothes! Who knows what happened to it over the years, and sadly I never had a chance to ask. I wish I could go back in time and try on all the amazing vintage clothes that were around back then! Anyhow, I will try and post all the pics in the next little while!

4 comments:

Ms. B @ Millie Deel said...

How special that you have these photos! I love her shoes in the 2nd picture!!

Helena said...

I'm so happy to see that you're back!!! I thought you quit.

I love those photos. Especially because they are real family photos.

I've also posted some 40's family photos of my grandma and other relatives. Just look into the labels and click nostalgy.

No Model Lady said...

I adore black and white photos. Lovely! I'm hooked!

Gina said...

Great stuff. Hope you are well friend!