Friday, May 08, 2009

New Vintage Stuff!



I've collected some great vintage accessories over the last week! My favorite is my 1940's shoes! They're black suede wedge platforms, and they're in perfect condition. I can't wait to wear them out! Next is my cute little lucite purse! It's a clear clutch purse, with lots of rhinestones decorating the front of it. So pretty. Lastly, an antique galalith bracelet. It's so beautiful! Now I need some new vintage clothes to go with my latest purchases! I've bid on so much clothing on Ebay lately, but I keep getting outbid in the last couple seconds! I think I may just have to hit up the local vintage stores this weekend :)

6 comments:

Annie said...

That purse is beautiful.

Unknown said...

that lucite purse just killed me. congrats on finding these gems.

styleburst said...

those are some great great wonderful finds!! I need to go vintage hunting too! :)


xox

mum4305 said...

I am blown away by the lucite purse, love the yellow/gold dress on April 1 post and enjoy your blog. There are a few vintage items in my closet. I have collected about 20 pairs of gloves that I never seem to wear either. I am sewing my daughter's grad gown from a vintage, reprinted, Vogue pattern,she likes vintage too.Good luck hunting.

Miss Matilda said...

envy in this house,right now!!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Beautiful finds! Those shoes look so wonderfully comfortable - not to mention versatile (and pretty!).


Wishing you a marvelous weekend,
♥ Jessica